- Create two folders ‘local’ and ‘production’ inside application/config.
- Copy config.php and database.php in both folders recently created.
- In application/config/local/config.php, you can set base url http://localhost/mysite
- Similarly, in application/config/production/config.php, you can set base url http://mysite.com
- Define CI_ENV in index.php. In above screenshot, CI_ENV has been set to local
- Similary, we can define database configuration separately in local and production folder
Thank you and Good luck 🙂